- ♫ Rigorous Raw Materials Selection: 17 keys Kalimba thumb piano is handcrafted with high-quality material and ore steel bars. Natural air-dried wood provides an ethereal timbre, which is a wonderful match with the natural wood grain.
- ♫ Embossed Notes & Hand-rest Curve Design: The keys are embossed with letters and notes, different from other stickers notes finger piano. Hand-rest Curve Design is to the correct angle ergonomically.
- ♫ Easy To Play: 5 minutes to learn a song. After you placed your order, you will receive the play guidance and tips to play a song easily in 5 minutes. Suitable for beginners, kids, and professionals.
- ♫ Product Includes thumb piano, tune hammer, instruction book, stickers, flannelette bag, cleaning fabric. Contact us to get an additional electronic songbook for free!
- ♫ GUARANTEE & WARRANTY: 60 days warranty, 60 days unconditional return guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the musical instruments, please feel free to contact us at any time.
Traditional African Kalimba Music is one of the best music. It has pure logic, with a spiritual core. This music is magical, speaking to anyone's deep inner part.
Kalimba thumb piano is one of the most natural instruments. Even though its structure is many centuries old, it sounds fresh and modern.
Play the Kalimba with families and friends
Playing the kalimba is like taking a deep breath and diving to the bottom of a clear and peaceful pool. The diversions and annoyances of the world evaporate.
We like to share this musical journey with another special person. We may want to share the kalimba playing with our lover. A high school student wants to play with her best friend. A grandmother wants to play with her grandchild, or a father wants to play with his child.
Kalimba for elders and kids
The Kalimba is small and easy to hold but has a surprisingly large voice. It's a perfect instrument for elders to keep the brain active, challenging the mind and honing hand-ear-eye coordination.
Kids about 4 5 6 7 8 9 10+-year-old and up to enjoy kalimba. The 17 keys were polished smooth to protect the young children's soft nails. Bringing one home will be fun, educational, and, well, a fascinating conversation piece.
How to tune the kalimba
To keep your kalimba sounding good, learning to tune is the most important thing.
1. Download the tune APP.
2. Tune with the hammer.
Making tines longer (from the point where they are held down on the bridge) will lower their pitch, and making them shorter will make their pitch higher. you can add some label using niimbot d11